This guide give you the steps for doing Hotmail sign in. You may also check out What is Hotmail? Hotmail history and features for more detail about Hotmail
How to sign in to a Hotmail account?
Hotmail login or Hotmail sign in is essential to use any products or services available on this platform. Before logging into, you must have created a Hotmail account first.
Your Hotmail email account can be accessed via your mobile device or through a web browser from your Windows computer or Mac computer. The set of instructions provided below will guide you through the login process.
Hotmail sign in, Outlook login using a Windows or Mac web browser
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page https://login.live.com/login.srf
- Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your email address followed by your password then click Next.
- Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to you.
Login to your Hotmail account via a mobile device. Hotmail sign in phone
- Get the Outlook app: The first thing you would want to do is to download the Outlook App for Android which is easy to find in your Google Play Store. From the search bar of the Google Play Store, type Microsoft Outlook then download the application and install. Once the installation of the Outlook App has completed installation, launch the Application.
- Enter your Hotmail email address: Browse through your mobile apps and launch your Outlook app. Go to Settings Then Add Account. The next step is to enter your full email in the field provided then tap Continue.
- @hotmail.com: Please ensure you have included the “@hotmail.com” extension in your email address before you Tap Continue.
- Enter your email address password: On the next screen, you will be required to enter your password for Hotmail email account. Enter your email account password and tap Sign in or Next.
- What is done to my personal content? Syncing and more: Outlook requires permission to sync your personal content such as your calendar, contacts and more. To allow the app to sync your data, Tap Yes or Allow to give the Outlook App permission to start the syncing process. This allows your data to be available seamlessly from any of your devices.
- There you go, finally! Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, you are now ready to use Outlook for Android. Enjoy the experience.
Questions you might ask about Hotmail sign in
Q – How do I sign out of Hotmail?
A – Click your profile picture in the top, right corner of the menu bar, and click Sign out.
Q – How do I find the Options menus?
A – Click Settings located at the top, right menu bar. There, you will be provided with several links to change options in Hotmail to modify your view.
Q – What is the best way to attach a photo to a message or calendar event?
A When you create a new message or calendar event, click on the Picture icon above the message text area. Browse to a location on your computer for the photo or use the cloud storage option to insert the photo in the message.
Q – When reading email, I don’t see the up and down arrows to read the previous or next message.
A – The up and down arrows and other features of the menu bar should always be present for you to view. If you are not seeing the arrows, then you should try resizing the browser to a smaller size and then back to your preferred setting. The Outlook team is also working on a fix to solve this issue.
In those days associated with Hotmail account but now only @ hotmail.com @ live.com @ hotmail.com @ outlook.com all considered hotmail. Today hotmail email is called email window, Outlook E-mail, direct mail or email Microsoft. You can sign in Hotmail with all of these extensions